Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The New Craze

"Pinterest is where you go to discover new things and collect stuff you love"
Pinterest is my one stop shop for everything lately. I can't help but jump on whenever I'm bored and just starting pinning away. It's such a great platform for discovering new and cool things, from fashion to food to organisation Pinterest literally has everything! 

My latest addition to my pinterest boards is my Wanderlust board. Pinning everything about travel. Places I've been, places I want to go, inspirational quotes and just overall great travel photography. 

So do yourseld a favor and head on over to my Wanderlust board on Pinterest to see what I'm loving at the moment!  

http://www.pinterest.com/danniimaree/wonderlust/ 

Happy Reading! :) (and pinning) 

Danielle xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment